Random lonely thought

(Tulisan nanggung Geje pas lagi ga bisa tidur...mau diapus sayang udah cape2 di ketik - pake hp pula ngetiknya - yasudlah kita post aja)

It's 3 am on Holy Ramadhan month. My Alam will be ringing in the next 20 minutes and here I'm typing a post on my abandoned blog using my phone.

I know the consequences. Tomorrow (or shall I say today) will be a crazy one. I will be a cranky mom coz I don't get enough sleep. First I have to cook for Sahur and then wake up everyone, wait till Shubuh and then if I get lucky I can get 1-hour sleep in between Shubuh and preparing Mustafa's to school. 9am I need to sit in front of my laptop and start to work while doing household chores in between.

I know I'm making a bad choice by staying awake up until this now watching YouTube, rolling my eyes on Instagram stories and playing candy crush.  But yeah I didn't do this very often so let's just pray I will survive for another day.

This has just happened exactly hours ago, my friend posted a photo of him buying stacks of frozen foods with a good price deal and I send him a very judgemental comments saying that's not healthy. He then attacked me back by saying he's fine with his life and I might need to concern on my own life (sort of). I feel really offended because my first intention was showing that I care about him. But yeah that's just a thing about internet communications these days, that people can be misunderstood you, just because what you type might read with a different tone that leads to different meaning.

People said that as we grow older our circle becomes smaller. That's probably true, but in my case now that I work from home and have a very minimum social interaction, I probably have zero friendships circle. I don't count WhatsApp group as a friendship circle because I have tons of group and I don't really communicate in real life with 99% of them.

I kept in touch with my college besties but we only saw each other one time a year at best even though we live in the same city.

I lately hang out a lot with my high school friends, just because we just had a big reunion this year and I was a part of the committee and now I feel we've seen each other enough this year and I just couldn't go through Jakarta's traffic madness to meet them anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I really want to have a good friend, other than my husband and my kids, but it gets harder to find someone who you can really connect with. Me and my husband use to make a joke about this that we so desperately need friends and we could go to a coffee shop, eavesdropping couples of people hanging out just so we feel that we're hanging out with them...poor us haha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alhamdulillah 'Ala Kulli Ni'mah

Membuat Surat Keterangan Bebas Narkoba (SKBN)

Melahirkan Dengan BPJS Kesehatan