Self Reflection

I kept thingking about what my husband's told me last night
kamu tuh ga pernah berusaha sungguh-sungguh dalam melakukan sesuatu
at first i denied it, but then i thought he was true about that, i'm not pushing my self till the limit. i was, but not now. i built too much excuses, that now i'm a housewife slash worker slash mother that doesn't gave me much time to do what i want.

couple years ago when i was at the boarding school in ponorogo, i always studied hard, because i thought i have to give my best so my parent will be proud of me and their money wouldn't wasted useless, as that time we don't live as good as now. and it's true that i made them proud of me, i was listed as the best 10 graduation.

I want that positivie energy back, maybe i'm too tired and boring with my daily activity, but i don't want to let my self being "standard" people. i want to make my son or my next daughter (if God will give me) proud of me. I want them to see me as their inspiration.

Thanks husband 's for reminding me. As my 29's birthday will come in the few more day's, i'll keep your words as a wish for better me.

Love u

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alhamdulillah 'Ala Kulli Ni'mah

Membuat Surat Keterangan Bebas Narkoba (SKBN)

Melahirkan Dengan BPJS Kesehatan